Abacus is suitable for children age 5 and up, who know about numbers and some basic addition and subtraction.
The abacus, also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool that was in use in Europe, China and Russia, centuries before the adoption of the written Hindu–Arabic numeral system.
The exact origin of the abacus is still unknown. Abacus supported Numbers, Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division.
– Calculation skills making them better and faster.
– Improving the problem solving ability of the children.
– Sharpens concentration and comprehension.
– Increases endurance for stress and pressure.
– Helps in better reading and writing.
– Sharpens listening skills.
– One of major benefits of Abacus program is that it makes mathematics meaningful, useful and fun for the children.
– Specially this Abacus program is very effective for those who do not like studying math.
Daily Avg Downloads
Checkout App Interface